The Way of Action
The final course in this second year ‘Aim of Philosophy’ program is Way of Action. The way of action is said to be one way in which the individual may experience and become universal. We tend to spend all day long engaged in action. But what does philosophy say as to how this can take place in a way that is not binding but liberating?
The course addresses these questions:
- How can we act without any pressure from within or without?
- What blocks or hinders action?
- What is the effect when we properly attend to anyone or anything?
- Is there a way of acting with complete freedom?
- What creates, sustains and completes an action?
15% Early Bird discount until 3rd December.
Available Times –
Week starting Monday 29th January
All times indicated are AEDT
Tuesday: 6:30pm CBD, 30th January
Thursday: 7:00pm Wahroonga, 1st February
Please note: The Early Bird discount will be automatically deducted after you Add to Cart.
Please book with confidence knowing that we offer a full refund if your circumstances change and you need to cancel prior to the start of term.
CBD: Hyde Park Towers, Level 1
142 – 148 Elizabeth Street
(Between Liverpool & Goulburn)
Wahroonga: ‘Mahratta’ 25 Fox Valley Rd Wahroonga