The Way of Action
The final course in this second year ‘Aim of Philosophy’ program is Way of Action. The way of action is said to be one way in which the individual may experience and become universal. We tend to spend all day long engaged in action. But what does philosophy say as to how this can take place in a way that is not binding but liberating?
The course addresses these questions:
- How can we act without any pressure from within or without?
- What blocks or hinders action?
- What is the effect when we properly attend to anyone or anything?
- Is there a way of acting with complete freedom?
- What creates, sustains and completes an action?
15% Early Bird discount until Monday 30 April 2021.
Available Times –
Week starting Monday 24 May 2021
All times indicated are AEST
Monday: 7:30pm CBD – Online
Tuesday: 6:30pm CBD – Online
Please note: The Early Bird discount will be automatically deducted after you Add to Cart.
Please register at least one week prior to the beginning of term on Monday 24 May 2021. If you enrol after this date you may not receive the zoom link in time for the first night. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.