THE COURSES IN THE SCHOOL ARE AUGMENTED BY A VARIED PROGRAM OF EXTRA-CURRICULAR EVENTS
RANGING FROM STANDALONE TALKS, WEEKEND OR WEEK-LONG RETREATS AND EVEN INTERNATIONAL STUDY TOURS TO ONE OF OUR 30 SCHOOLS ACROSS THE GLOBE.
The aim of School is two-fold. The principal aim is freedom, liberation or realization. The secondary aim is to uplift or nourish the world in which we live.
These two aims have enlivened a community of people whose personal interests and spirit of enquiry have opened up a diverse and rich field of activities for all students and the community to enjoy.
For example, we run:
- Cultural Days
- Meditation retreats
- Philosophical practice workshops
- Plato Study
- Sanskrit (ancient Indian language)
- Seminars – Breathing Space & Threads of Consciousness
- Symposiums including: lectures, workshops and presentations on art, science, language, movement and a variety of other subjects
- Youth and young professionals
Together with affiliated organizations in Australia and across the world, we also offer week-long programs including the study of Plato, Sanskrit, Renaissance philosophy, Dance and Movement in the UK (Oxford), Holland, Greece and elsewhere.
For further information about the School’s range of activities and registration see our Current Events.