The School offers 3 (12 week) terms per year. There is a mid-term break at week 7 when no classes are held.
Term 1 2020 commences Monday 3rd February 2020.
PHILOSOPHY CLASS LOCATIONS
Select a location below to view courses on offer.
The courses in the school are augmented by a varied program of extra-curricular events ranging from standalone talks, weekend or week-long retreats and even international study tours to one of our 30 schools across the globe. For example:
- Cultural Days
- Meditation retreats
- Philosophical practice workshops
- Plato Study
- Sanskrit (ancient Indian language)
- Seminars – Breathing Space & Threads of Consciousness
- Symposiums including: lectures, workshops and presentations on art, science, language, movement and a variety of other subjects
- Youth and young professionals
Together with affiliated organizations in Australia and across the world, we also offer week-long programs including the study of Plato, Sanskrit, Renaissance philosophy, Dance and Movement in the UK (Oxford), Holland, Greece and elsewhere.
A ‘residential’ is a retreat. Residential's provide groups of students with the opportunity of staying at one of the School’s properties for a few days or more, engaging in a daily program of activities, meditation and study built around their course programs.